Tell and share your story through digital storytelling, a series of photos or a photo and caption. You can get involved in the following ways:
- Participate in an 11 week digital storytelling course on Friday mornings. Course begins 15 April and runs to 24 June. Facilitator: David Nicholas. Basic writing and computer skills needed. Participants will create a 2-4 minute digital story using a combination or oral history (300 words), and photos plus or minus music. Spaces are still available but get in quick!
- Link us to community members who have a story to tell
- Submit your own story and photo
- Link up with a community member who can help you to tell your story
- Register your interest with firstname.lastname@example.org